Additional Material From The Author
Thank you for your interest in the subjects of human nature, morality, happiness, and sustainability!
Essays and Explanatory Materials (click on title to select)
- To Scientifically Informed Philosophers and Philosophically Minded Scientists
- 2011: A Metaethical DIY
- The Relevance Of Scientific Understanding To Morality In The Normative Sense
- On Morality: A View and Argument (one recent Abstract)
- The Foundational Bridge (An Abstract)
- On Reason's Relationship to Life - and Implications for Metaethics
- Life, The Bridge, and Coming Together
- “The Bridge: A-QED”
- WHY and WHY and WHY
- The Morality of Sustainability: A DIY Exploration
- On Morality: Key Considerations and a Bridge
- What good am I?
- On Morality
- Robot Revelations
- Darwin, Camus, and Hamlet went into a bar, AND . . .
- A Framework and Paradigm Of Morality
- Science and Philosophy (Regarding Morality), Context, The Bridge, and etc.
- “Moral Beings”, Is-Ought, Fact-Value, and Other (Big) Stuff
- Portions of the Supporting Argument In Additional Forms
- Regarding "Directional Dynamics" and "Normative Facts"
- Speaking of Hands, and Adaptations, and . . .
- The Nature of the Relationship Between Is and Ought
- The Nature of Morality
- Some Roots and Relations, Noted
- “Robot Revelations”: An Opportunity
- Illustrative Quotes
- The Bridge, as you like it
- More On The Bridge (adding to earlier)
- Conscious, Informed, Responsible Human Sociality
- Assorted Illustrations of The Problems
- Four Questions, The Differences Among Them, and The Implications of Those Differences
- If you're going to San Francisco ...
- Inquiring Minds Want To Know (revised)
- Reason, Again
- (more coming soon)
Answers To Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (coming soon)